Traditional Outplacement focuses on satisfying the company’s or market’s expectation to provide the outplacee with assistance in their next (involuntary) career move. As the word itself suggests, it’s to get them “out” the current firm and not so much “in”to another one. At the same time Managerial Placement focuses on the latter.
We believe in:
- educating the managers
- involving them fully
- transferring the project’s ownership to them
- empowering the placee
- finding the right motivation
- we don’t act as the placee’s agent
- we don’t add them to emailings or newsletters that are sent out to HR Departments and recruitment companies
- we don’t do telemarketing
- 99% of the time we don’t do online job ads
The basic program
The basic program assumes the ideal minimum of support during up to 3 months and includes:
- perfect application documents: CV, business case portfolio, emails and letters
- flawless online presence
- sourcing & research of potential employers
- recommendation of Executive Search Consultants
- monitoring of online job ads
- screening audit and interview preparations
- support via email, Skype or in-person where applicable.
The extended program
This option is a continuation of the basic program. We adequately increase activities to target a positive outcome. It is highly recommended for board members, especially those who are looking regionally or outside their own country.
Almost all experienced managers have their own secretaries or personal assistants. No need to do without during the job hunting process. We will take care of:
- the whole correspondence with Executive Search Consultants and potential employers
- scheduling of interviews, incl. handling the traveling agenda
- answering messages on online profiles
Some managers will have to look outside their own country for opportunities or will have to contact Executive Search Consultants abroad to access relevant recruitment projects.
We can prepare documents in all European languages.
Contact us to request an offer.